Which account do you have?
I am registered with AnyTask only
If you are registered to AnyTask and you do not have an Electroneum account, your password can be reset on the login page.
- When logged out. Go to Login.
- Click, reset password.
- Enter your email address
- An email will be sent to you with a link to reset your email address.
- Select Reset your password.
- Enter your new password.
I am signed in with my Electroneum account
If you have signed in with your Electroneum account, your AnyTask password is linked to your Electroneum login. To reset your password:
- Visit my.electroneum.com
- Select Forgot/reset password
- Enter your email address.
- Complete the ReCaptcha.
- Click Reset Password.
- Please note you can only reset your password once every 2 hours for security reasons.
- An email will be sent with a link to reset
- Enter your new password and repeat.
- Complete the reCaptcha to prove you are not a robot.
- Select change password.
If this guide hasn’t helped to resolve your issue, please contact our Support Team.