Who can raise a dispute?
Once an order has been created and accepted, either the Buyer or the Seller has the option to raise a dispute if they feel they have experienced an issue with the other party. For example, if a Seller has delivered a Task but the Buyer has not confirmed if they are satisfied or require revisions, the Seller has the option to raise the order as a dispute.
What reasons are there to raise a dispute?
Below are some reasons a dispute may be raised:
- The order has not been provided correctly as per the description.
- The order is taking too long to be delivered.
- There has been no response from the Buyer/Seller to messages.
- Either party are no longer able to complete the order.
- Payment issues (the Seller not receiving ETN).
How do I open a dispute?
- Select ‘My Account’ and go to ‘My Purchases’
- Find the order you would like to dispute and select ‘View Order’
- You will find a button at the bottom of the ‘Order Details’ screen. Click ‘Raise a Dispute’ to begin the dispute process.
- Once the dispute is open, you’ll receive an email with the next steps.
- Following an evidence period where both you and the other party have the opportunity to explain your case and upload supporting evidence, our Support Team will step in, review the case and make a decision. Refunds will be processed swiftly following the decision if the dispute goes in favour of the Buyer.
Does AnyTask Support contact me regarding my dispute?
Yes, our automated system will email you at every stage including:
- The opening of the dispute.
- Reminders of the evidence period expiring.
- Notifications of responses from the other party.
- Notification of the evidence period ending.
- Notification of the decision made by our Support Team.
How long does it take for a dispute to be resolved?
Disputes are usually resolved within 5-10 working days. This allows both parties time to provide evidence for their argument and for our Support Team to investigate.
What happens if I disagree with the outcome of a dispute?
Our Support Team carefully considers both sides of a dispute. The decision made by the team is final, however, we don’t want anyone feeling they have not been adequately supported. If you strongly believe the dispute should have gone in your favour, please contact our Support Team and politely explain your case.
If this guide hasn’t helped to resolve your issue, please contact our Support Team.