How do I use a Gift Card?
- Gift Card rules
- Purchasing a Task with a Gift Card
- Gift Card troubleshooting
Gift Card rules
- Your Gift Card amount must fulfil the full Task order value. You cannot part-pay with a Gift Card and pay the remainder with a credit card.
- You will need to purchase your first Task by the activation/use-by-date on your Gift Card.
- The remainder of the balance will stay on your account until the expiry date.
- Each Gift Card is unique and can only be used by one user.
- Only one Gift Card can be used per user.
How do I purchase a Task with a Gift Card?
- Search and select your chosen Task. If you are unsure how to do this, visit our ‘buying a Task’
- Once you get to the payment stage, you will see a Gift Code box underneath the credit card payments box.
- Enter your Gift Code number into the box provided and select ‘Submit Code’.
Having a problem with your Gift Code?
If you are experience problems with your Gift Card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following details:
- Gift Card Code number
- Gift Card amount
- How you received your Gift Card
- Your AnyTask™ Platform username
- A description of the issue you are experiencing
- Screenshots of your issue if possible
If this guide hasn’t helped to resolve your issue, please contact our Support Team.